Built in 1910, this incredible Adirondack Estate on 137 acres is on the east shore of Lake Placid, accessible by Ruisseaumont Road. There are seven bedrooms and more than five full bathrooms. Dramatic views of the mountains and lake from the main house are seen from exterior covered porches and decks. Furnishings include Stickley Furniture and original woodwork throughout. The boathouse has a 1/2 bath and both upper and lower sitting decks. Use of canoe and sailboat included.