Crosyln Cottage, so called because the north line of the village crosses the south piazza. Located in the Northwood section of the original Lake Placid Club property surrounded by great forest trees with 100Ft of shoreline on Mirror Lake in a quiet and peaceful setting. Originally constructed in 1909, the main house is conceivably the oldest Lake Placid Club property on record. The home features 6 bedrooms, large living room with log beam ceilings plus walk-out deck and entertainment area. A sandy beach with dock and westerly sunset views over Mirror Lake put the icing on the cake.
Potentially a restoration dream project waiting to be scooped up. The property is located on the Village of Lake Placid and Town of North Elba line... hence Croslyn (crossline) Cottage.