This distinctive Adirondack "Great Camp" was originally built in 1901 and designed by noted architect William L. Coulter. In 2007, the current owners undertook to winterize and renovate the main structure while enhancing it's historical significance and structural integrity. Today it is truly an example of rustic elegance at its best. Perched on over 1 acre it features 225 FT of shoreline with commanding westerly views towards Sunset Straight. Camp Gordon features 4200 SF of living area with 6 stone fireplaces, original fir floors, log beams and trusses. It's front screened porch is a prominent architectural attribute ideal for causal dining and relaxation. There are 6 bedrooms, 4.5 baths, a fitness room and wine cellar plus a 2 bedroom year around guest cottage and lean-to. It's groomed landscaped slopes along the shore and a traditional 2 slip boathouse with vaulted living space and bathroom. An Extraordinary offering!
A brief bio on William Coulter's camps around the Adirondack Park