Camp Hilgarth built in 1920 and beautifully renovated in 2008, is located on the west shore of Lake Placid with 325 ft. of waterfront and 7.64 acres of land. The 5,875 sq. ft. main lodge includes 6 bedrooms and 6.5 baths, 5 stone fireplaces, new heating and electrical systems, and state of the art Chef's kitchen. Magnificent 4 slip boathouse with second-floor entertainment room including stone fireplace, full bath, and kitchen. Two new 1 bedroom 1 bath guest cottages designed by well-known architect Michael Bird.
Sold as a private listing in 2019.