Waterfront Real Estate on Mirror Lake
Mirror Lake is without a doubt one of the most famous lakes in the Adirondacks...
...and for good reason. Named for its uncanny ability to look like glass on a calm day, Mirror Lake is home to waterfront real estate that is some of the most coveted in all of the Adirondacks. Lakefront living on Mirror Lake opens up a new way of life, one that centers around waking to a view of sparkling water and towering mountains in summer and being immersed in an alpine village surrounded by snow-capped peaks in winter.
Facts about Mirror Lake:
- Located in the heart of downtown Lake Placid
- A public right-of-way allows boaters to carry kayaks, canoes or paddleboards easily between Mirror Lake and Lake Placid
- Teeming with Smallmouth Bass, Lake Trout, Rainbow Trout, Pumpkinseed, Yellow Perch, Brown Bullhead, and Rock Bass (stocked with Landlocked Salmon, Rainbow, and Lake Trout annually)
- Only non-motorized and electric engine vessels are allowed on Mirror Lake
- Waterfront homes for sale on Mirror Lake are easily accessible by car
- 128 acres in size
- Mean depth: 14 feet
- Max depth: 59 feet